8.28.2012

a Sunburst Sling sewing class!

Melisa from Stitchology was gracious enough to ask me to teach a class at her shop on my Sunburst Sling sewing pattern.  We had a lovely, small class -- which was perfect, because the bag requires lots of itty bitty steps.  Check out these gorgeous bags! 

Dee made a lovely black, white, and red little number  It's a great example of how the pattern can be dressed up a bit based on the fabrics you choose:



 Lucinda created this fun bag with a summery, light hearted color scheme. I like her decision to not make everything super symmetrical:




 This was the sample bag on display at Stitchology to entice people to sign up for the class!  I love the fabric combo here...




And just for fun, here's another photo of the Sunburst Sling pattern made by my friend Lindsey. I love the Joel Dewberry fabrics on this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment