5.08.2012

I'm back!

After a 3+ month hiatus, I'm back!  If you are new here, I've been travelling with the hubs around the country -- on airplane, foot, bike, bus, and car.  (See our travel blog for the full scoop). At this exact moment, we are in Denver.  All of our worldly possessions are here in a storage unit, and today we get a UHaul to take it all down to our new home in New Mexico.  It's a funny feeling to move back to Albuquerque.  My husband grew up there, we lived there together when we first got married, and now we are returning more than 5 years later.

Needless to say, it's a big change even though we know the town itself.  Chris is starting graduate school this fall, and I'm hot on the job hunt for an interior design job.  I'll also be able to spend more time on my patterns!  My brain has been humming with ideas, so it's time to let them all spill out :)

Thank you all for your patience and continued support while I've been gone!  Expect to see a little more activity here in the coming days and weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment